ONE MONTH TO SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT!
It's all fun and games until you procrastinate so long that you miss your project submission deadline for ALPHA 2016.
Advantages to submitting EARLY include:
- Getting access to a groovy materials reuse center to get stuff for your project
- Having our logistics team see how they can coordinate getting your art stuff to ALPHA
- Our "Art Cultivators" will work to connect you with artists working on similar projects
- My undying love because that's one less reminder email I have to send
- Your project gets listed in our event "program" so everyone knows the who/what/where/when/how
Do you really think you can bring a bunch of wine barrels, wood, tools, and supplies without planning ahead?! Like, strapped to the top of a rental car or something? Be like Johnny B and Tim and let us know your crazy elaborate ideas ahead of time.
So you ask, "Well, how do I go about submitting my project, then?"
You have to buy a ticket first (which I suggest doing ASAP so you don't miss our Tier Two price!). There was a link in your confirmation email that allows you to fill out a form to send us your details. Having issues? Email us at email@example.com.
April 15-17, 2016
Spend a weekend at a rustic resort. Make new friends, create your art and share your skills. Light things on fire, join an ensemble, sing silly songs, and learn something new. Join a community of innovators, participators, and creators. It all happens at ALPHA!